Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm a Cougar!

Apparently I am because this 24 year old boy...I mean man asked me for my "digits" yesterday. This guy always speaks to me when I'm in the store. He's always making an effort to speak to me and complimenting me on my perfume or clothes. I knew he liked me, but he would never take it to another level until yesterday. I told him that I was married with 2 kids. Showed him my wedding ring and he looked gobsmacked. He said that he didn't think that I was married. Then when I asked him his age and he told me 24. I laughed and said "I'm old enough to be your mother." He then says "I like older women." Then he went away from a while. He came back and asked me if I was happy. I said yes. He said "Well, that's all that matters." He then asked if he could at least take me to breakfast some time. I said yes just to end the subject and get back to work. I don't think we would have much in common even if I were single. It's nice to know that I've still got it though;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment