Friday, October 8, 2010

This Week In Review

Well, I had a busy week. I worked every day except for Tuesday and today. The job I have I like, but I wish I could make more money. That's why I'm looking for work. I went for a job interview yesterday on the south side. I didn't want to drive so I took the CTA. It took me 90 minutes to get there. When I get there I learn that I would be the only case manager and would basically be on my own. I haven't done case management in 5 years. So, I have a feeling that they are going to want someone who has been doing this recently because the person will be on their own and would have to be a self-starter. Also, it's part-time and right now the person would be only working 10-12 hours a week. It took me 90 minutes to get there, but coming back it only took 60. I'm trying to decide if it's worth the travel time for such low hours. If the job was in my neighborhood it would be perfect. Still I'm a little apprehensive about being on my own.

As far as the diet and working out. I have been working out and doing a lot of walking. I really haven't stuck to the schedule because I rented an Amy Bento workout from Blockbuster. I only did a brief workout from it today. I plan to do a longer workout soon. I'm not a fan of Amy Bento's cuing, but I like the fact that she uses weights and bands in this workout. It's strength training heavy another reason I like it. And then Exercise TV has Jillian Michaels Shred-It With Weights. I've done that one twice already. So far I like it. I can't seem to get back into the swing of eating the raw and vegan meals. So, I have decided to just eat healthy and work out. Plus, I really can't afford to buy a bunch of fruit and veg then don't eat it, it goes bad and I end up throwing it away.

Will put up another workout schedule tomorrow. I want to work out with weights more to build more muscle and increase my metabolism.



No comments:

Post a Comment