Thursday, March 19, 2015

Blogging Challenge Day 3: Is This My "Aha Moment?"

I think I this is my "Aha moment!"

I can't believe it actually happened but I submitted my first article to Midlife Boulevard. When I read the email from them saying they approved my application, I read it several times and then did the Snoopy dance. I'm already looking forward to submitting more of my work.   And then I realized that this is what I have to do to build up my brand and make myself more visible.. My "Aha moment!"





The article I submitted is from my other blog Beauty, Fitness & Health Oh My! called Living In A Decaffeinated World.  BFH was originally a blog about my weight loss journey.  Now it's about my journey through menopause and also I talk about some of my favorite products I have found along the way.  I plan to also submit post from this blog too.

Hoping that this is the beginning of a new career.  I'm liking the path I'm on now with my writing and photography.  I have been looking for more ways to express myself creatively and I think I have found it.

Have you had an "Aha moment?"  I would love to hear about it. Please feel free to leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment